Thursday, March 1, 2007

Another Female Has Entered the Presidential Race

I'm having a tough time making a choice, with such an abundance of riches--so many good people running for President. Hillary Clinton appeals to me because I really want to see a woman in office, a woman with humanistic values. Edwards and Obama and Gore appeal to me because they've got good values--and Gore particularly, because we already elected him president and the election was stolen from him, and because of his longstanding commitment to the environment and his early position against the war. I like Kucinich because he's so independent and never supported the war, and because he's a vegan, too.

And now there's another choice, Susie Flynn, whose campaign (being floated by The Children's Defense Fund) is focusing on the more than nine million children in the US who have no health insurance. I think it's great that there's another woman in the race. I'm sure Hilary isn't threatened by her, as nine-year-old Susie lacks Hillary's experience. Maybe she can be Hillary's running mate.

No comments: